Cielo Vista Villa Starting at $750/week
Wake up to spectacular sunrises and enjoy the ocean views…
Welcome to Cielo Vista, where ocean meets sky in paradise – a charming tropical island home in West Bay Turtle Crossing, surrounded by a lush tropical landscape. Watch the sun put on its glorious morning show rising from the ocean, walk to the palapa by the water or take a dip into the panoramic pool.
You will love the warm feeling of this south shore home, situated on the side of the hill with breathtaking ocean views and a constant cool breeze.
Cielo Vista is a single family home in Turtle Crossing, a quaint residential waterfront development only 15 minutes pleasant walk to famous West Bay Beach with its many amenities, restaurants and water sports.
The home has been renovated and refurbished and consists of 3 levels: the garden level with a full bathroom with an external staircase, the main level with modern kitchen open to the living room, a second spacious bathroom with tub/shower and a guest bedroom with air condition. A separate walk in closet serves the master area. The upper level features a master loft with a king bed and one twin bed.
Enjoy al fresco dining on the furnished wraparound deck with unobstructed ocean view. A gas BBQ is available for guests.
Turtle Crossing Residential Community is located on the spectacular south shore in the West Bay area of Roatan. It features a manicured tropical garden, green areas, community panoramic and tiled pool, waterfront gazebo with steps into the ocean for best snorkeling and diving, right off the shore. If you need to work while away, you can keep in touch via wireless internet available at the house.
Renting a vehicle is optional if you plan on a relaxing vacation but certainly advisable if you wish to explore our wonderful island.
CIELO VISTA sleeps up to 5 persons.
What is included?
- Ocean view, sunrise view, moonrise
- Panoramic pool (shared)
- WiFi Internet
- Master loft spacious area and one guest bedroom (King bed in loft + twin bed, one full bed in guestroom on main level)
- Two full bathrooms (1 on main level & the second on the garden level, accessible from the outside)
- Air condition in guest bedroom on main level
- Full kitchen with electric stove and oven, microwave, full refrigerator, blender, toaster, water dispenser, Dinnerware, utensils
- TV for DVD PLAYER
- 2 furnished decks
- Ceilings fans
- Linen and beach towels provided
- Tropical garden, professionally maintained grounds
- Alarm System
- Local Mobile Phone*
- Maid service (extra service available *)
(*) a small charge applies
Rates for 1 to 4 people
September – November
December – August
Xmas, New Year & Easter
- Maximum occupancy of 5 persons.
- Rates are in US funds.
- Rates above do not include applicable Honduran tax 19%, departure cleaning and processing fees.
- Refundable Security Deposit $500US required 7 days prior to arrival.
- You have included in your rate sufficient quantities of KW and Gallons of water that normally covers conservative usage for your stay (*excluding air conditioning usage). Additional usage is charged at the daily service company rate based on actual meter readings. Average cost per AC unit/per night: $4-$5US.
- Laundry services for personal items is offered on request ($ per load).
- Transfer service from and to the airport can be arrange on request ($), including a stop at the grocery store.
- Pack & Play set available ($30US flat fee).
- This property can be rented per month and long term, rates are based on availability and season. Please contact us.
- Our cancellation policy, terms & conditions.
Location & Information
- Bedroom (s): 2
- Bath (s): 2
- Property Type: Houses & Villas, Long Term Rentals (Monthly)
- Added: 4 month ago